PowerPoint is a computer program that allows you to create powerpoint slide templates. You can combine text, graphics and multi-media content to create professional ppt template design presentations.
And then there comes diagrams, You can add diagrams to enhance your ppt template design. So here we are about to show you how to create a Circular Diagram in few steps –
1. Take a Circle from basic shapes. (See Image below)
2. Then add arrows as required by you. (See Image below)
3. We have added four arrows to make a four point diagram. (See Image below)
4. Now add four circles after the four arrows (See Image below)
5. Add your desired color, icons and text as per your need in the powerpoint slide templates (See Image below)
Thank you for going through this blog. If you have any suggestions do let us know.